In addition to representation of insured employers and their Workers Compensation insurance carriers, and Workers Compensation subrogation issues, we also handle Workers Compensation defense involving:
- Uninsured employers; liability for Workers Compensation benefits and civil damages
- Alleged violation of Labor Code §132(a)
- Alleged employer discrimination under the California Fair Employment & Housing Act
- Allegations of serious and willful misconduct
- Workers Compensation fraud, including premium fraud for failure to properly report payroll
- Agent/Broker Errors and Omissions
Your insurance broker may be to blame for your uninsured status. Insurance agent/broker errors and omissions may cause your coverage to fail and leave you vulnerable to a large Workers Compensation claim. Our firm will vigorously represent you in these broker liability claims.
To learn more about Workers Compensation defense for employers, contact me to schedule your case evaluation. We will discuss your situation and show you how our firm can help you efficiently seek a resolution that is in the best interest of your business. Flexible appointment times are available for your convenience.
With over 34 years of experience, Dennis Brewer is an accomplished Workers Compensation and trial attorney and a powerful force in the courtroom. Mr. Brewer is dedicated to helping clients understand their options and choosing the path to their best resolution. To schedule a free consultation about your civil dispute anywhere in California, contact Dennis Brewer now.